Supervision and Monitoring of supply works and installation of piping between the downstream Mékhé and Point K, distribution network and connections for the drinking water supply project in the city of Dakar from Lake Guiers (KMS 3).
Project Background :
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to increasing and maintaining sustainable access to drinking water services for people living in urban and peri-urban areas in Senegal.
More specifically, the project is expected to contribute to:
- an increase in drinking water production capacity of 100,000 m3/day, expandable to 200,000 m3 / day by 2025;
- the improvement of the quality of drinking water service to 500,000 people by 2020 and 1,000,000 by 2025;
- connection to the network of 610,000 additional people;
- the availability of drinking water from 6 am to midnight in high deficit areas and from 8 pm to midnight on average in Dakar and project-covered areas between 2020 and 2025; and
- Increase the securing of Dakar urban supply system with a new water transfer line.